The Lake of the Ozarks Wedding Association (LOTOWA) is a non-profit trade association of lake-based, skilled wedding and event professionals dedicated to serving those planning a wedding at beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
Our association is committed to spreading the word about destination weddings at the Lake of the Ozarks and representing the lake’s wedding professionals. Our goal is to make it easy for anyone engaged in wedding planning to find local wedding venues and wedding vendors. In the past, our vendors have helped plan destination weddings for couples from St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Columbia, Des Moines, Chicago, and many other cities and states too numerous to mention.
If you own or represent a wedding-related business located within 50-miles of the Osage Beach post office and would like to join our association, please fill out the form below and a representative will contact you.
Our goal is to promote the lake area as a destination wedding location, and to provide an easy and effective way for future bride and grooms to find everything they need to create the perfect wedding celebration.
- Networking – Members will have the opportunity to network with other association members through meetings and social events.
- Website Exposure and Marketing Support – LOTOWA hires a website/marketing company to assure high rankings during searches, ease of navigating the website, and providing useful information. Aggressive internet marketing is a top priority for our organization. Direct links to your website/social media pages is provided.
- Training – For those willing to take advantage, occasional training opportunities are available, such as using Pinterest as a marketing tool, naming pictures to get the most benefit, etc.
- Wedding Expo Booth Selection – Members receive advanced notice for booth space selection. Members also get a reduced rate for booth space at the Wedding Expo.
- Referrals – LOTOWA members are encouraged to refer other members, as business associates, to potential brides.
- Desk Top Membership Display Sign – Each member will receive a display sign to help show clients your professional side.
- Your Opinion Matters – All members are encouraged to serve on committees and have opportunity to serve in leadership roles. We believe it is important that all voices be heard so that the best decisions can be made to serve our clients.